Next Generation Cryoablation Technology
The ProSense™ system is an effective liquid nitrogen (LN2) cryoablation solution, capable of destroying tumors safely, quickly and painlessly, without the need for surgery.
HOW IT WORKS
IceCure’s unique ultra-slim probe freezes targeted tissue within minutes using advanced cryotherapy technology.
Guided by CT or ultrasound, the probe is inserted into the tumor and liquid nitrogen
generates sub-zero temperatures to turn the tumor into an ice ball. A freeze-thaw-
freeze cycle destroys the targeted tissue immediately and leaves adjacent healthy tissue undamaged. The necrotic debris is eventually absorbed by the body.
Each procedure is easily customized and controlled from the ProSense™ console.
Treating fibroadenomas (benign breast tumors) successfully since clinical trials began in 2012
PROSENSETM SYSTEM ADVANTAGES
- 5-15-minutes when
treating a fibroadenoma
- Produces faster cooling rate and lower tissue temperatures than other methods, generating a larger destructive ice ball area
- No bulky gas storage, enabling in-office procedure when treating breast masses
LN2 (liquid nitrogen)
cooling and efficacy
- Touch-screen user interface
- Customizable procedure per case
Ease of use
- Treating fibroadenomas (benign breast tumors) successfully since clinical trials began in 2012
- Cooled site eliminates pain
- Minimally invasive
- No scarring or tissue removal
- No deformity
- No need for additional plastic surgery
- Directly from procedure to daily activities
- Potentially reducing patient discomfort and anxiety
- Patients report high satisfaction from treatment and results