ICECURE JOB DESCRIPTION
iceCure Medical, an innovative and fast-growing medical device company and leader in the Cryoablation market, is looking for a talented student to join the R&D and Engineering department in Caesarea, Israel.
The work is done in a multidisciplinary environment: Mechanics, Software, Electronics with Clinical\Operations\Service\QA\RA teams’ collaboration.
Direct Manager: VP R&D / Director of Engineering
- Being an integral part of the R&D and Engineering department (design, development and improvement of existing and new products)
- Maintenance of jigs and tools
- Engineering production support
- Design and implement experiments for various projects
- Research, collect and analyze data
- Organize and report on the status of project activities
- Participate in departmental tasks that include problem solving
- Student in Biomedical/Mechanical Engineering from an established university with 2 or 3 years of study left
- Proven experience in all MS-Office applications
- LabVIEW, Matlab – Advantage.
- Fluent or near fluent English – written and spoken.
- Friendly, motivated, analytical mind, creative, expressive, excellent organizational skills, independent worker
- Ability to work at least 24 hours a week.
- The company is located in Caesarea