Labview Developer Engineer
ICECURE JOB DESCRIPTION
IceCure Medical, an innovative and fast-growing medical device company and leader in the Cryoablation market, is looking for a LabVIEW Developer Engineer to join the R&D department in Caesarea, Israel.
The work is done in a multidisciplinary environment: Mechanics, Software, Electronics with Clinical\Operations\Service\QA\RA teams’ collaboration.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently develop software in the LabVIEW programming environment, including Real-Time & GUI design.
- Distill system-level requirements into individual specifications for electrical and software components of a system and select appropriate hardware \ software solutions.
- Effectively troubleshoot the systems associated with the LabVIEW program, including not only the software but other aspects such as the host PC, sensors, motors, pumps, electrical junctions, etc.
- Writing technical documentation: specs, verification procedures, reports.
- Test prototypes and/or production systems according to safety, environment, electrical, software and essential performance specifications.
- Manage local & overseas subcontractors.
Skills and Experience:
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Electronic or Computer Engineering
- 3 – 8 years’ experience in LabVIEW development. SIMULINK, MATLAB (optional)
- CLAD, CLD, CLA certification – Advantage.
- Experience in USB, I2C, 1-wire protocols – Advantage.
- Digital and analogue design, scheme reading and digital testing.
- Experience with GITHUB, SVN or other SW version control systems.
- Experience in Medical Device Software Development Life Cycle – Advantage.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent human relations, independence, authority,
- Readiness for strenuous work
- Proven ability to work across multiple tasks and interfaces.
- Strong teamwork ability
- Fluent in Hebrew and English. Additional languages are preferred
Send CV to : email@example.com