Field Clinical Application Specialist:
IceCure Medical, an innovative and fast-growing medical device company and leader in the Cryoablation market, is looking for Field Clinical Application Specialist to join our team in Caesarea, Israel.
The position requires getting familiar with the supported product and the customer needs, and provide excellent clinical Support and Customer Service.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Building and maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with physicians, site staff, key administration other personnel and as necessary, hospital executives, in order to grow and develop.
- Communicate with sites, provide support and guidance in regard to technical, operational and logistical aspects for sites abroad.
- Providing expert clinical product and some technical assistance on field and training to physicians and Staff on the effective use of IceCure’s solution.
- Educating customers on IceCure’s product to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical trainings.
- Assist in developing training materials.
- Documentation of Voice-of-the-customer and Post-marketing feedback per regulatory requirements and company SOPs.
- Provide Support to trade shows.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree (preferably Bio engineering, Life science or similar) or 4 years of relevant professional work experience
- 1-2 years of professional technical/clinical training experience in a similar position in medical devices (Hands on) and clinical knowledge of healthcare industry, disease states, and therapeutic and institutional trends.
- A valid Driver’s License
- The ability to travel extensively and overnight locally, regionally, and internationally, sometimes on short notice up to 50-70% of time.
- Position requires attending in-live patient cases, and willing to work variable hours to meet patient needs.
- Fluent in English, both oral as written, other languages are an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and relationship skills
- Attention to detail/self-directed
- Good communication skills and personal relationships.
- Ability to operate effectively in a fast-changing environment
- Problem solver, resourceful, motivated, team player, mission oriented, strives for excellence
- Full-time role based in Caesarea, Israel
Please send your CV and salary expectations to: email@example.com.